Re: [tlug] Sony: Proprietary Jailkeeper . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Re: Baby Steps for Command Line Backups

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:38:20 +0900, essertier
<essertier@example.com> wrote:

> And someone, maybe on TLUG, said that their software is lousy, which
> I did find to be true, after I heard that.

I can relate to that. I have Sony-Ericsson V600i cellphone and the
software supplied with it simply doesn't work. Period.

At least Linux-BlueZ works fine, despite this idiocy:

  http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/devices.html

KMobileTools also works sufficiently for my needs.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"I can remember when a good politician had to be 75 percent ability and
25 percent actor, but I can well see the day when the reverse could be
true."
                -- Harry Truman