Re: [tlug] Baby Steps for Command Line Backups

> Unison sounds really cool, but I only have one Debian system now, so...

I used unison a bit some time ago. Seems to me it does a pretty good job
of keeping things synchronized - works both ways, not just copying one
batch of files over another like a backup.

It can also be run between OS types. I think I used it to keep a set of
working files synchronized between a windows machine and a linux machine
at two different locations.

- Jason