Re: [tlug] modprobe.conf

On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:15:25 +0200, Botond Botyanszki
<tlug@example.com> wrote:

> > /etc/hotplug/blacklist
>
> Does this mean I need to list all the modules I don't want? This would
> mean all the available kernel modules minus the ones I really use.

Yes, unfortunately, that's the way to go.

Alternatively you can simply disable hotplug at startup. After all, all
it is, is a script that looks at attached hardware and preloads the
required modules (except those listed in the blacklist file).

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

The right half of the brain controls the left part of the body. This
means that only left-handed people are in their right mind.