Re: [tlug] modprobe.conf

On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:07:45 +0200
Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 May 2006 18:21:26 +0200, Botond Botyanszki
> <tlug@example.com> wrote:
>
> > There is probably a solution to this (RTFM),
>
> /etc/hotplug/blacklist

Does this mean I need to list all the modules I don't want? This would
mean all the available kernel modules minus the ones I really use.
This is kinda sick, since new kernel modules show up with each kernel
release. I know that hotplug won't load modules that aren't intended for
my hardware, but still I liked this the other way around.