Re: [tlug] Copyright and preserving TLUG presentations [was: ...How to Grok Logs]

Hi Jim,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Jim Breen <jimbreen@example.com> wrote:
> .....No subway here in Brittany,

Nantes has trams, but it's not officially in Brittany any more...

Ooops. If I were you, I would not start a discussion about this sensible subject, hehehe :-)
A permanent discussion here... But discussions are restarting in parliament  about this subject.
When I was young, Nantes was described (I mean in bar discussions) as not being in Brittany,
probably due to "Anne de Bretagne", who "sold Brittany to France" :-)

> :-) BTW, and totally off-topic, about drinking/driving,
> it will be mandatory in France to have breathalyser in your car from July
> 1st,

Really?   I'd missed that. Perhaps it didn't make Le Journal, or
it got lost in all the noise about Sarko and Hollande.

It was decided quite a long time ago, I think...

We're off to France next week, but not to Brittany. Just Paris and then
hiking in the Cévennes (le chemin de Stevenson) .

I don't really know Cevennes, but I believe you could enjoy this area... Please let
us know when you come back! Especially if you do follow Stevenson's trip, with a donkey
(it seems to be 250 km long,  頑張って then!). It could take 10-15 days (I consider 20 km/day
is not bad, as not flat), and maybe double if your donkey is a funny one which could refuse to walk
sometimes, or insist on going the opposite way. Please get a Modestine bis!
And no, carrot do not work ;-)

Regards,

Bruno.

--