Re: [tlug] Copyright and preserving TLUG presentations [was: ...How to Grok Logs]

On 25 June 2012 19:24, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:

> .....No subway here in Brittany,

I thought those U-boat pens in Brest had been pressed into service.   8-)}

Nantes has trams, but it's not officially in Brittany any more...

> so we cannot drink
> so much (1-2 glasses of wine, and the
> official limit for driving -0.5 grams of alcohol / litre of blood- is there

Same limit here.

> :-) BTW, and totally off-topic, about drinking/driving,
> it will be mandatory in France to have breathalyser in your car from July
> 1st,

Really?   I'd missed that. Perhaps it didn't make Le Journal, or
it got lost in all the noise about Sarko and Hollande.

We're off to France next week, but not to Brittany. Just Paris and then
hiking in the CĂ©vennes (le chemin de Stevenson).

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Clayton School of IT, Monash University