Re: [tlug] Input methods - again!

On 2023年09月25日 22:24, the silly Darren Cook claimed to have said:
> vscode is fine with my IME as are the Electron (and webapps) I work on.
> So it is just Slack doing something unusual.

I stopped using anything Electron after I first tried it, it's always
super slow on my poor little Core 2 Duo ThinkPad.
But Vim does everything I expect from a code editor, so that's what I
stick to.
So pretty interesting to read that IME support differs from program to
program.

> app

Jeez, why does スティーブ・ジョブズ語 keep getting mixed into the
desktop space so much these days?

--
lain.

Did you know that?
90% of all emails sent on a daily basis are being sent in plain text, and it's super easy to intercept emails as they flow over the internet?
Never send passwords, tokens, personal information, or other volunerable information without proper PGP encryption!

If you're writing your emails unencrypted, please consider sending PGP encrypted emails for security reasons.
You can find my PGP public key at: https://fair.moe/lain.asc

Every good email client is able to send encrypted emails.
If yours can't, then you should consider switching to a secure email client, because yours just sucks.

My recommendations are Claws Mail or NeoMutt.
For instructions on how to encrypt your emails:
https://unixsheikh.com/tutorials/gnupg-tutorial.html