Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 22:42:31 +0200
- From: Benjamin Tayehanpour <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- References: <email@example.com> <533CDA9D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <533D4200.email@example.com> <20140403145758.GA10618@scott1.scottro.net> <CAL-VO6KSLUVLF6+03zkGr40mw1z8Wwtef0X0DrsBzTG+A6PHTA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3 April 2014 19:26, Stephen J. Turnbull <email@example.com> wrote: > Definitely so if options > are actually removed rather than simply having defaults changed to > match the lowest common denominator. So fork it, put the code back. Look, pax, peace. I'm not saying that it's something most people would care to do, I'm just saying that if you really don't like the decision, the decision need not apply to you. There is no "end-user", unless you deliberately aim to be one. Frankly, I'm surprised that the input methods seem to be so frail, seeming as there are many people who are affected. Surely, some of the affected are coders?
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links