Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?

On 3 April 2014 19:26, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> Definitely so if options
> are actually removed rather than simply having defaults changed to
> match the lowest common denominator.

So fork it, put the code back. Look, pax, peace. I'm not saying that
it's something most people would care to do, I'm just saying that if
you really don't like the decision, the decision need not apply to
you. There is no "end-user", unless you deliberately aim to be one.

Frankly, I'm surprised that the input methods seem to be so frail,
seeming as there are many people who are affected. Surely, some of the
affected are coders?