Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 20:12:00 +0900
- From: Darren Cook <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <533CDA9D.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130330 Thunderbird/17.0.5
> I went with ibus. A bit concerned that the IME setting is desktop-wide. So when jumping from typing a Japanese email to the Firefox location bar, or a bash shell, I'm typing in Japanese... I'm concerned because I cannot find the setting to make it per-window, like I could in Ubuntu 10.04. And the following discussion seems to imply the per-window option was removed deliberately: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=847726#c11 (The config option mentioned in comment#17 is not there for me. But I'm not sure if that is because I'm using xcfe instead of Gnome 3.) I don't suppose anyone using ibus on a recent Ubuntu/Mint could confirm that a per-window IME setting is possible/impossible? If I switch to try fcitx is there an option for per-window IME? Thanks, Darren
- Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- From: Darren Cook
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links