Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 18:37:52 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <533CDA9D.email@example.com> <20140403042713.GA12358@camelia.2ion.de> <533D268E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Darren Cook writes: > So I'm missing something else. Emacs? <duck/> Seriously, this is disgusting. For the last 35 (less a couple of months) I've been able to investigate most keyboard input problems I run into with C-h k (help-on-key) and C-h w (whereis-command), and most of the rest were easily diagnosed with slightly-less-well-known functions to examining keymaps. You'd think by now GNU/Linux would have a similar facility (and yes, I know about XKeyCaps, but that doesn't help with input methods and anyway Jamie quit maintaining it in about 2004 when he switched to the Mac as his primary workstation). Personally, I blame GNU and X about equally. Linus-remains-my-hero-ly y'rs,
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links