Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:12 PM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
> I don't suppose anyone using ibus on a recent Ubuntu/Mint could confirm
> that a per-window IME setting is possible/impossible?

Yes, it's possible under Ubuntu 13.10 .  Rather than attaching a
screenshot, you can see what I'm seeing in this message (not by me,
though):

http://askubuntu.com/questions/438499/cant-type-non-english-characters-in-certain-places

Skip down to the third message.  I generally keep "Use the same source
for all windows" checked, so I don't know if the option works
correctly.

Ray