Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 02:26:49 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <533CDA9D.email@example.com> <533D4200.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140403145758.GA10618@scott1.scottro.net> <CAL-VO6KSLUVLF6+03zkGr40mw1z8Wwtef0X0DrsBzTG+A6PHTA@mail.gmail.com>
Benjamin Tayehanpour writes: > On 3 April 2014 16:57, Scott Robbins <email@example.com> wrote: > > In this case, the ibus developers do seem to want to work with people with > > problems, but with every Linux iteration, seems there's a decision made for > > us.... > To be even more fair, no decision is really "made" for anyone. Nonsense. Decisions *are* made. *Really.* Definitely so if options are actually removed rather than simply having defaults changed to match the lowest common denominator. The fact that you are legally permitted to do something about it if it's free software sometimes helps reduce the pain, but mostly not. People are too addicted to the 99% of decisions made for them that they agree with.
- Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- From: Benjamin Tayehanpour
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links