Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 17:13:23 +0200
- From: Benjamin Tayehanpour <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <533CDA9D.email@example.com> <533D4200.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140403145758.GA10618@scott1.scottro.net>
On 3 April 2014 16:57, Scott Robbins <email@example.com> wrote: > In this case, the ibus developers do seem to want to work with people with > problems, but with every Linux iteration, seems there's a decision made for > us.... > > Though to be fair, it's also nice to have most hardware just work and not > have to worry about properly constructing an xorg.conf. To be even more fair, no decision is really "made" for anyone. If you don't like how things are put together, you are legally and practically allowed to do your own take on it. If many people like your take on it, voilà!, a new distribution is born. Obviously, not everyone has the time and the know-how to do it, but the means *are* provided.
- Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links