Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:50:51 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> I've fixed a number of bugs related to butt-ugly practices
> that Java forces on its users (eg, 400KB files that contain only one
> class).

How does java force you to do that?
What would be a good method to fix that issue in java?
I mean, no sane man would write such a big file if not
forced to.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin