Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

Nigel Barker writes:

 > I'm disappointed with the number of times people appreciate MacOSX
 > on this thread. Come on people, [bitch-bitch, bitch-bitch, bitch-
 > bitch-bitch, bitch!]

 > How can you call this good design?

Because it works *very* well if taken on its own terms, and it makes
*no* concessions to people like you who want it to be something else.

There's nothing wrong with what you want, nothing at all.  But it
would be a mortal design sin for the Mac to give it to you.  Good
design knows its limits, and no design can be all things to all men.