Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

On 10/25/2011 03:16 PM, Josh Glover wrote:

I've not really had any complaints about IMEs Just Working in recent
versions of Ubuntu. What problems have you experienced?

I am still not seeing iBus + Anthy icons in my toolbar ... and had my whining about it universally ignored. I continue to be the poster child for the "I keep repeating the on site directions and they still continue to not work." school of programming. The assigned switch works ... sort of ... but I can't see it switching on or off.

--
CL