Re: [tlug] Slooooooow down: SSH [SOLVED]

TLUG,

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, however after all the agonizing,
the false leads, and tests, it looks like the situation was painfully
simple.

I was looking at the router interface for possible settings that might
help. There really wasn't anything that seemed promising. Then, just for
the hell of it, I rebooted it. Didn't change anything, didn't test
anything. Just rebooted the router.

My network delay problems have completely gone away.

So now I know to add "reboot the router" to my checklist of network
troubleshooting.

Thanks to everyone for all the information, advice, and help.

--
Dave M G