Re: [tlug] Slooooooow down: logs, smartctl, DNS?

Can you host that capture file somewhere?  That's pretty big for such a short amount of time and you have a lot of TCP connections.  It all could be related to the the media you're dishing out, but I'm curious to see (I'm a network forensics dude).

Peace,
Mario

Sent from my shiny