Re: [tlug] SD Card not appearing on desktop. Again.

> Godwin said:
>> Maybe I'm just an old dinosaur, but what is wrong with mounting an
>> external device using the keyboard anyway?

> Nothing wrong with it. Just not how I want to do it. And I don't want to
> let a malfunction dictate my choices.

Ah, I know that was what the thread subject says, but I assumed you
meant you couldn't access the SD card at all? If you are able to mount
the card from the commandline then it is not a problem with scsi, kernel
modules, etc. Instead it will probably be some problem with the
configuration of gnome-volume-manager (searching for "gnome
automounting" might be useful).

Darren

--
Darren Cook