Re: [tlug] SD Card not appearing on desktop. Again.

On 09/04/07, Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrote:
Godwin, Brenton,

Thank you for responding.

> [88244.660611] SCSI device sdd: 1935360 512-byte hdwr sectors (991 MB)
> That's probably a pretty big clue that SCSI support is enabled...
Yeah, I did think that the dmesg output was an indicator I had SCSI
working. But since the SD card is not working nonetheless, I couldn't be
really confident about it.

So thank you for helping to confirm.

Hmmm... USB is working, SCSI is enabled.

So where should I look next?

Just to make sure, the gconf key /apps/nautilus/desktop/volumes_visible is set to true right?

Arwyn