Re: [tlug] Japanese Encoding - which one?

On 土, 2005-11-26 at 14:48 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Stuart> Anyway, my wife uses なのじゃい when she's being
>     Stuart> jocular.
>
> Maybe it's a feminine mode?

I think I remember where this comes from: It's from one of my wife's
favoorite old manga called アゲーン, in which an elderly man drinks a
youth serum and instantly becomes 13 years old. He uses that kind of
language; the humor comes from a 13-year old speaking in the language of
the elderly.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago (^_^)/ CCSR