Re: [tlug] Japanese Encoding - which one?

Why do you say so? Which RFC's does it break?
(Brett I don't mean to attack you I was just really surprised by what
you said ;))

I rather think that UTF-8 should become the standard pretty soon if it
is not already, and that japanese telephone makers, hotmail.co.jp,
yahoo.co.jp, etc. should offer us the possibility to send and receive
emails in japanese in utf-8.

By the way, my cellphone (ericsson A1404SII) cannot read emails in
utf-8 but can read web pages in utf-8...

Evan