[tlug] More Tech Meeting Torrents

Let it never be said that you aren't getting your money's worth from
the TLUG experience: we have two more torrents of A/V goodness from
the tech meeting!

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2005/11/TLUG-Technical-Meeting_2005-11-12_hi-res_MPEG-4.torrent
http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2005/11/TLUG-Technical-Meeting_2005-11-12_audio_OGG.torrent

The "hi-res_MPEG-4" torrent contains MPEG-4 video of both
presentations and the intermission period, shot from actual video
cameras (i.e. not my cheesy webcam :).

The "audio_OGG" torrent is an audio-only recording of the Subversion
presentation only (for some reason, we did not record audio-only on
the second), encoded in Ogg format.

If you have not played with Ogg format before, read about it at:
http://www.vorbis.com/

The main strength of the Ogg format is that it is VBR (Variable Bit
Rate) by default, which means that more bits can be uses for
psychoacoustically complex parts of the encoding, and less for simple
parts (and almost none for silence). This yields a better-sounding
file at the same size as an MP3, for example.

Most Open Source audio tools can handle the Ogg format just fine,
including XMMS for your listening pleasure and Audacity for your
editing pleasure.

Cheers,
Josh