Re: [tlug] NEC Trouble: Tom's Root Boot

    >> Good.

    Lyle> No.  Not good.  If it would look at the HDD first, there
    Lyle> would be no problem at all.  If it would look at the CD
    Lyle> before the floppy, it would be less of a problem.....

Jim meant "good, now you've narrowed the field to floppy-based
solutions".[1]  If you don't know how to change the boot order and have
reason to believe you can't (ie, you've told us you entered BIOS Setup
and you didn't find that capability), just forget it.

Maybe you need to (re)read _Zen and the Art of Motorcycle
Maintenance_, especially the part where they're discussing "Assembly
of Japanese bicycle require great peace of mind."<wink>

Footnotes:
[1]  I worked really hard to come up with a good reverse acronym but
the best I came up with was "Get Only One Doctor."  Ideas?