[tlug] EJ/JE (Caps Lock....)

No doubt this is news to absolutely no one, but just in case, I'll toss it into the wires.

Using SuSE 10.0 with English as the primary language and Japanese as secondary, a couple of times I've found myself stuck in Japanese mode and unable to toggle back over to English. The culprit seems to be that I accidentally hit "Caps Lock". So - if it happens to you, check whether Caps Lock is on or not. I know - I know - too-too simple, but - well... sorry. Just in case.

Lyle