[tlug] #tlug.jp on irc.freenode.net

There's been discussion on the list in the past about setting up
a TLUG IRC channel, but as far as I know, there isn't one
currently.  So I've taken the liberty of creating one: #tlug.jp on
irc.freenode.net.

  irc://irc.freenode.net/tlug.jp

Please join it if you're interested.

Zev, Alberto, Tim, Josh, Kinichi: If you think having an
"official" TLUG IRC channel is worthwhile and one of you would be
willing to act as the contact for it, I would be prefer to switch
over the channel ownership and contact/email info to you.

By the way, the reason I didn't just make it "#tlug" is because
that has already been claimed by the "Townsville Linux Users Group".

Anyway, I guess #tlug.jp is nice in that it matches the name of
the web server and makes it clear where the group is. Whereas the
"Townsville Linux Users Group" might just as well be a group on
Linux users in the Townsville where the Powerpuff Girls and
Professor Utonium and Mojo Jojo live -- though I think they are
actually (and somewhat more prosaically) located in Queensland.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith
http://sideshowbarker.net/