Re: [tlug] SVN Presentation (TLUG Technical Meeting, 2005/11/12)

On 11/13/05, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> I have the MPEG-1 movies that I recorded with my webcam, so if anyone
> wants them, I will be happy to FTP them somewhere or mail out a CD.
> There were also movies recorded of both presentations with a real
> video camera, which Zev will talk about when they are encoded.

Jim T. has loaded a torrent of this video into his tracker, so if you
have a BitTorrent client, you can download the video by opening this
torrent:

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2005/11/TLUG-Technical-Meeting_2005-11-12_lo-res_MPEG-1.torrent

It is also linked to the meeting page:

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings.php?year=2005&month=11