Re: [tlug] SVN Presentation (TLUG Technical Meeting, 2005/11/12)

> I have the MPEG-1 movies that I recorded with my webcam, so if anyone
> wants them, I will be happy to FTP them somewhere or mail out a CD.
> There were also movies recorded of both presentations with a real
> video camera, which Zev will talk about when they are encoded.

That is wonderful. Since we will have video, I will wait until that is
encoded and then beg for it.

> And if you have any further Subversion questions, now is this time to ask!

I read in a Linux magazine or on a newsletter (not sure... bad memory
again) about this experienced hacker who keeps his home directory on svn
(used to be csv):
http://www.kitenet.net/~joey/svnhome.html

I was wondering what you thought of it, since it sounds really good, in a
way.