From: tlug-bounces@example.com [mailto:tlug-bounces@example.com?? On Behalf Of Sacha Chua
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:24 AM
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [tlug] how to keep track of one's work... another'BestPractices' question

Ramil Sagum <ramil@example.com> writes:

> However, for extra boring or tedious work, there's a three-pane board
> attached to my box marked 未, 中, and 終. I find that the reward of being
> able to move a post-it from 未 to 中, then from 中 to 終, and having all
> those post-its at the 終 pane is sooo satisfying, I could swear I'm 2x
> 3x more productive. ;)

Hey, I'm into paper-based productivity too. <grin> I contribute to diyplanner.com . Check out their awesome templates for the Hipster PDA (3"x5" index cards) and other planners!

Whatever works for people. Sometimes, paper is much better than anything else. =)

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@example.com> - open source, free software geekette http://sacha.free.net.ph/ - PGP Key ID: 0xE7FDF77C
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking sachac on irc.freenode.net#emacs . YM: sachachua83

--
TLUG Technical Meeting:  Saturday, 12 November Subversion, Gentoo's Portage, more...  http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/next.php