Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:11:02 +0900
- From: Matteo Gismondi <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- References: <4A1C0BB7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A1D232A.email@example.com> <4A1D2637.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am Matteo from Italy. I am not often writing, but always reading the newsletter.
I was waiting the htc magic in Japan since last year and finally it seems is coming out.
I tried to ask in some docomo shop, but they do not know the exact release date yet (or they did not want to tell me).
As far as I read the max storage is only 2gb (so no sdhc card supported) but I hope I read a wrong info.
Concerning the price how will it be? Now I have Au, and in October I will finish my 2 year contract allowing me to switch to docomo.
But how about the rates?
I read that there is a basic fee around 3000 Yen + a flat fee for FOMA around 5000 Yen. Am I correct? if it is the case it seems to me really expensive. As google services will be used, how do you synchronise the mail, calendar, etc?? If there is no special package for this phone the customer will be obliged to take the basic fee + the flat fee. Otherwise how can we do the synchronisation? I am still a bit confused about this topic.
Does someone know something more?
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Amarok 2 sucks
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links