Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?

2009年 5月 27日(水)12:33 am に Dave M G さんは書きました:

> Maybe... I'm still not sure of the specs. I don't see anything about how
> many GB of storage (or even if it has GBs... MBs?) and it's usability as
> a music player.

Looks like:

ROM 512MB
RAM 192MB

Cf.
http://ht-03a.windows-keitai.com/?HT-03A%2F%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E8%A1%A8

The phone is actually HTC Magic, so you could look that up if you need
more details. Price might be 3 man with a two year contract (rumoured), 5
man otherwise.

There is actually quite a bit of detail on that site, including Q&A and
differences from a 'normal' Docomo phone. No i-mode, Felica or oneseg.
Not even emoji or BeeTV (whatever that may be). Not that you should care...