Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:33:11 +0900
- From: Dave M G <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090409)
TLUG,A little while ago I was whining because it seemed like gPhones/Android would never come to Japan in any reasonable time frame.I might be wrong. Docomo has apparently announced the HT-03A phone for launch sometime from June or July:http://ht-03a.windows-keitai.com/ For some reason, I hate Docomo, though I can't remember why.But I'm willing to leave SoftBank for Docomo if it means getting my long awaited open-source phone (I can reasonably call it an open source phone, can't I? At least on the software level?).Maybe... I'm still not sure of the specs. I don't see anything about how many GB of storage (or even if it has GBs... MBs?) and it's usability as a music player.But it is pretty sexy looking. I was worried I'd be embarrassed to show my sad-ass looking T-mobile G1 style phone in front of my iPhone using friends. But the HT-03A has a nice clean design.I'm mentioning it now because you guys always seem to have the inside track on potential problems.If anyone can think of why I shouldn't jump immediately onto the gPhone bandwagon... let me know?-- Dave M G http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G
- Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- From: Nikolay Elenkov
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Amarok searching/indexing
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone
- Previous by thread: [tlug] [Announcement] June Nomikai
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links