Re: [tlug] Amarok searching/indexing

On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 21:48 +0900, Raedwolf Summoner wrote:

> Boy, I haven't brewed anything in a while. I'll have to see about
> getting together with Charlie and brewing up some bathtub gin or
> something. Charlie, have you been to any of the brewers' meetings
> lately? Failing that, we might have to just see if Wayne has opened up
> that bar the other side of Tokyo yet and hang out over there and get a
> dyslexic's frontal lobotomy.

I think Wayne has already opened up that bar and this weekend marks six
months since doing so. At the moment he has some Ozenoyukidoke IPA and
some Minoh Pale Ale on tap. Ozenoyukidoke will ship a 15 litre keg of
their IPA specially dry hopped for the occasion, which he hopes to
receive on Friday. The brewer also is reserving another keg dry hopped
(different hops) for a later order... Clearing right now is a keg of
Shiga Kogen Pale. It looks like it's going to be a juggling act with
beer at the weekend :)

I hear Wednesdays are closed and he will go to Hibiya Park tomorrow to
sample some Fujizakura beers. The Oktoberfest is on there till the
31st.

I also hear that Wayne drinks a fair proportion of the daily take.
But that is probably just hearsay....

:)

Wayne