Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 18:06, Shawn Brown <big.coffee.lover@example.com> wrote:
>> Samsung i7500.
>>
>> If it doesn't work with Emobile SIMs I'll use it on Softbank whose SIMs work
>> fine on unlocked hardware.
>
> What about Japanese input?  Apparently DoCoMo hasn't changed Android
> and will be using  "iWinn IME" as Japanese input software
> --http://techon.nikkeibp.co.jp/english/NEWS_EN/20090520/170396/ .  I
> might do the same if I could get Japanese input without resorting to
> wifi and using some online conversion.

japanese input is the most important on a mobile phone for me. 99.9%
of the mails I sent are in japanese, and the iphone input is just slow
and annoying (imvho). so I have my doubts that the Android one will be
better.

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com