Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:31:48 +0900
- From: Clemens Schwaighofer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- References: <4A1C0BB7.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/5/27 Nikolay Elenkov <email@example.com>: > 2009年 5月 27日（水）12:33 am に Dave M G さんは書きました： >> >> Maybe... I'm still not sure of the specs. I don't see anything about how >> many GB of storage (or even if it has GBs... MBs?) and it's usability as >> a music player. >> > > Looks like: > > ROM 512MB > RAM 192MB > > Cf. > http://ht-03a.windows-keitai.com/?HT-03A%2F%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E8%A1%A8 > > The phone is actually HTC Magic, so you could look that up if you need > more details. Price might be 3 man with a two year contract (rumoured), 5 > man otherwise. > > There is actually quite a bit of detail on that site, including Q&A and > differences from a 'normal' Docomo phone. No i-mode, Felica or oneseg. > Not even emoji or BeeTV (whatever that may be). Not that you should care... No felica and emoji is such a no go for me. BeeTV is a new service from docomo. sort of TV on demand stuff. That launched recently, but I dunno how it works, guess streaming or so. -- Clemens Schwaighofer firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/gullevek/
- Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- From: Dave M G
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Amarok 2 sucks (Was: Database frontend in Linux)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links