Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:38:31 +0100
- From: Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- References: <4A1C0BB7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A1D232A.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20090302)
On 27/05/09 12:25, Dave M G wrote: > Looks like additional storage is with a miniSD card, up to 4GB capacity. > Hopefully in the future it can support an 8GB card as well. MiniSD cards of 4GB are necessarily SDHC cards, which means that the card reader itself should support cards up to 32GB. The only limiting factor here is whether or not the O/S can manage filesystems greater than 4GB. -- G. Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org Hurewitz's Memory Principle: The chance of forgetting something is directly proportional to ..... to ........ uh ..............
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Tlug Digest, Vol 41, Issue 26
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links