Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:51:17 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- References: <4A1C0BB7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A1D232A.email@example.com> <4A1D2637.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Godwin Stewart writes: > On 27/05/09 12:25, Dave M G wrote: > > > Looks like additional storage is with a miniSD card, up to 4GB capacity. > > Hopefully in the future it can support an 8GB card as well. > > MiniSD cards of 4GB are necessarily SDHC cards, which means that the card > reader itself should support cards up to 32GB. The only limiting factor here > is whether or not the O/S can manage filesystems greater than 4GB. Do check. The Zaurus SLC-3000 driver has a silly limitation of 1GiB on SD cards. I could understand 2GiB (32-bit ssize_t) or 4GiB (32 bit size_t), but 1GiB? Footnotes:  Yes, I know about fpos64_t, I'm just too lazy to track down the exactly right idioms. But then, almost sure the author of the driver was, too. Hm ... do I want to be keeping that company?! ;-)
- Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- From: Godwin Stewart
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Amarok 2 sucks (Was: Database frontend in Linux)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links