Re: [Lingo] Usage of "should"

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> I want to know how other native speakers communicate with
> their fluent but non-native speaking team-mates.

I educate my Japanese who works with offshore team using simple Japanese,
speaking directly and slowly, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjsI6OOXMEM

No matter what how good is a non-native skeaking member is,
I don't think s/he can understand 100% what Japanese speaks.

By implementing written Q&A, Internet meeting with Polycom/Skype and
face to face meetings,

Skeaking of my experience, well wirtten Question and Anwer[1] and well
written document
would reduce communication risks.

Written Q&A works most of the them, but if it does not, we use voice.

When it comes to face to face conversation, things get easier:
Asking questions until I know all the things I need.

By default, communication among Japanese native are very aimai and indirect,
but they will change if we ask them speaking in a direct way.

[1] cf. "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way"

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited Linux Users' Groups,
Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal
opinion and is *not*
the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.