Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:48:44 +1000
- From: "Jim Breen" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- References: <466E4C81.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <466F3FD4.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 15/06/07, Josh Glover <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:On 15/06/07, Jim Breen <email@example.com> wrote:
> One of my must-dos is have cross-refs between all the pairs of > transitive/intrans. verbs. Sadly Rikaichan uses the simple old EDICT > version which doesn't carry crossrefs. I've suggested they upgrade, inclluding > using the names file as well (Rikaichan tends to fall apart with names) but > there's been no response.
I actually ported Rikaichan to Thunderbird, so maybe I can send the author a patch for the dictionary upgrade as well.
A big improvement would be to use the "glossdic" file from WWWJDIC (daily update available via rsync). It combines EDICT, ENAMDICT and a heap of glossaries, plus a lot of "specials" which attempt to resolve alternative reading versions. It has about 830k entries.
Jim -- Jim Breen Honorary Senior Research Fellow Clayton School of Information Technology, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
- Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- From: Josh Glover
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links