Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:21:47 +0900
- From: "Josh Glover" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- References: <466E4C81.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/06/07, Jim Breen <email@example.com> wrote:
I don't think there is a deterministic way of telling which is which, although they are in families and it is possible sometimes to guess the other one correctly.
I concur rather heartily. This is a good problem for a flexible human brain, but not for a computer, since I am all but positive that no deterministic algorithm exists.
Also, this would be a good problem for a multiple algorithm assault, where you weigh the various techniques, assign scores, and see which is the probable answer.
Yet another interesting use of my Copious Amounts of Spare Time. :-/
- Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- From: Birkir A. Barkarson
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links