Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:42:19 +0900
- From: "Josh Glover" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- References: <466E4C81.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <466F3FD4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 15/06/07, Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
One of my must-dos is have cross-refs between all the pairs of transitive/intrans. verbs. Sadly Rikaichan uses the simple old EDICT version which doesn't carry crossrefs. I've suggested they upgrade, inclluding using the names file as well (Rikaichan tends to fall apart with names) but there's been no response.
I actually ported Rikaichan to Thunderbird, so maybe I can send the author a patch for the dictionary upgrade as well.
I'll put it on my ToDo list.
-- Cheers, Josh
- Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use
- Next by Date: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] inTransitive
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links