Re: [tlug] From an enthusiast TLUG follower

On Fri, 2020-08-28 at 17:27 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
>  > Yeah, right. Like that's ever going to happen.
>

> Maybe not, but when I die, I will still be trying.  That's *why* I'm
> in this thread at all.  Not to shame anyone, but because I hope to
> persuade some of TLUG to come with me (not to death, I'm old, but to
> a saner world).
>
> I'm sad that you can't say the same.

I may be cynical about politics but that doesn't mean I won't keep
trying to improve the world and government. But when despite all our
efforts, nothing much seems to change, I won't be surprised.

--
Stuart Luppescu
Chief Psychometrician (ret.)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index