Re: [tlug] From an enthusiast TLUG follower

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 17:45, Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull.stephen.fw@example.com> wrote:
Schwartz, Fernando G. writes:
 > On 8/27/20 9:18 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 > > If we want better bureacracies, we need to elect better politicians.
 >
 > ... LOL! Now, help us find out who those better politicians are. If you
 > were to ask one of them, guess what, "we all have to play the same game
 > to get somewhere, isn't it?"
 >
 > I think the problem lies collectively in all of us.

Which is what I said.  Not clear what you're LOLing at.

Getting better politicians starts with reading what other people
write, and hearing what they say.  Starting with me, as Chris can
testify.  I hope he'll report just that fact rather than the
embarrassing details. ;-)

Methinks that in the US and also in Brazil, figuring out who the better
politicians are to vote for has never been easier than now. :-o

Home | Main Index | Thread Index