Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

> (I don't put my movie or photo collection in git, and also exclude large
> static data sets.)

P.S. You define the files to exclude using .gitignore (a simple text
file format you can learn in 10 seconds). But also git does not follow
symlinks (it stores the symlink instead). So thinks like large static
data sets I keep in a separate directory tree, connected by symlinks,
anyway, so don't have to do any extra effort to have git ignore them.

Darren