Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] NAS and DHCP?
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 22:21:45 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] NAS and DHCP?
- References: <5226CC90.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5226E364.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJA1Y2Z0D4AnSTWxQ0f-ZT8v=O_R1kZ3GWJBGHR+T-5XGvX7Bw@mail.gmail.com>
Bruno Raoult writes: > Static IP is the best for your servers. On a WAN, yes, due to the nature of internets, routing, and the DNS. When everything is on the same LAN, I don't really see why. And on the other hand, if you're exclusively using Linux, as the OP is, you don't have any non-servers (unless maybe you have workstations that don't host any X displays)!
- Re: [tlug] NAS and DHCP?
- From: Benjamin Tayehanpour
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] NAS and DHCP?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] NAS and DHCP?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links