[tlug] Changing subject in thread.

Bruno Raoult writes:
 > On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
 > > Important to who?
 >
 > To members. Including new ones.
 >
 > > If you wish to start a poll about it, feel free to do so.
 >
 > Questions (possible)  to the list:

Please, use surveymonkey or something.  *Especially so on this list*,
because in their one concession to fashion the admins of this list
have made Reply-To unusable for the purpose of redirecting replies
away from the list.

 > Please do not answer yet. Questions should be
 > amended/corrected/rephrased, and completed
 > before the poll is ready.

In that case this post belongs on tlug-admin.  (I'd be willing to say
cross-posted with reply-to-tlug-admin if reply-to were used
conformantly, but it isn't.)