Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On 2013-08-15 at 15:16:04, Benjamin Tayehanpour wrote:
>I changed to plain-text when I noticed that that's the prevailing
>trend here, but I sort of miss being able to italicise words and
>phrases.

Just because it is plain-text doesn't mean there are not conventions for
representing *bold*, /italic/, _underline_, or even -strikethrough-.
Admittedly, the last one is rather rare and perhaps not as standard as
the others.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley@example.com