Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
I'd call that "acceptably off-topic". ;)

This is interesting. As I wrote "Foreign" (vs US), japan is not in the "foreign" group.
But "The Ring" US remake would have been an OK off-topic.
Japan is therefore not included in "US foreign countries".

One more aspirin. And one beer, please.

br.

PS. My trimming is voluntary following some advices. If trimming this way is still good on 2013,
just to "save time for the reader", then it is wrong. Readers will have to find-out in all trimmed
messages one by one where we come from.
"Business communications involve people "all on the same page". They have common knowledge of the business ("same joshiki"), and generally already know the context. Then the quoted material is like an appendix that most readers don't ever look at."

Please spend time in all previous mails, it is just impossible to understand people's writing. One of us advising trimming is better, for better understanding, but at the same time trimming the context. This is what I call lying about people's writing.

Trimming, of course. But keeping all context.

So I do the same. So we are now on a trimmed list of meanningless words, loosing (or lying about) people's ideas.

Good evening,

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.