Re: [tlug] Copyright and preserving TLUG presentations [was: ...How to Grok Logs]

Hi Edward,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
If you find the presentations you are interested in translating, I will
do what I can to get in contact with the speaker.  Alternatively you
could post a list of the presentations here and maybe some of the
presenters might respond directly.

I will try... Again, our LUGs are not at the same level, as far as I understand. Not only on technical
side, but also on nomikai :) No subway here in Brittany, so we cannot drink so much (1-2 glasses of wine, and the
official limit for driving -0.5 grams of alcohol / litre of blood- is there :-) BTW, and totally off-topic, about drinking/driving,
it will be mandatory in France to have breathalyser in your car from July 1st, with no penalty/fine before November 1st.
I am not convinced it will be really useful (only breathalyser coupled to the engine would be efficient IMHO) but we
are going this way...

Regards,

Bruno.

Edward

fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.