[tlug] Help on a script...

Hi all! And happy Mother's day if it the same than in France...

I have a question for you: Do you know how to copy (rsync via ssh) a tree only,
no files? I just want to avoid long log file, with directories...

I (miserably) tried (line 80, and also lines 115-124). It should be simple, however :-)
I wonder if the best idea could be to build the tree locally, in an archive, and expand
it on the remote one. This would work, but I don't like the idea :-)

Thanks if you have a better idea,

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.